Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch

National Ice Cream Month - Day 6


Today I needed some coffee to make it through. I decided on the Haagen-Dazs  Coffee Almond Crunch. The ice cream bar had a good coffee flavor definitely on the safer side of things. When I make my coffee ice cream I like it to have a little more buzz a little more darker bolder flavor. I can see why Haagen-Dazs didn't want to make the coffee stronger because the ice cream bar was covered in milk chocolate with bits of roasted almonds and toffee. A bolder coffee flavor could easily overwhelm the rest of the components. 

The ice cream was smooth and the chocolate coating was thick and when pared with bits of almonds and toffee it provided a good crunch. You certainly can't go wrong with a Haagen-Daz bar on a nice summer day.



I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Stay cool and don't forget to eat your ice cream!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coffee almond crunch... Best ice cream bar I have ever tasted. Highly recommended. Well done Haagen das.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved