Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daisen Choco Monaka

National Ice Cream Month - Day 7


Today  I saw this interesting Ice Cream Sandwich  it was called Daisen Choco Monaka. It has a top and bottom layer of made of  a soft waffle shell and in the middle it was filled vanilla ice cream and a top and bottom layer of milk chocolate.

It was a very interesting combination. I would have liked it more if the ice cream was of better quality. The vanilla ice cream was very icy and so I thought I let it warm up a bit. After a couple of minutes I took another bite and the icyness went away but it didn't improve the quality of the ice cream. The waffle was okay it wasn't very crispy a little soggy and the milk chocolate was crunchy and it was just okay as well.


Definitely an interesting concept for an ice cream sandwich but taste and quality wise it doesn't hold up very well.

4 comments:

Ravenous Couple said...

leave it to those funky but inventive japanese snacks.. :)

Joy said...

I want to know where you could find that. I totally want one now.

www.granada-3d.com said...

I saw a lot of helpful data above!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i wanna buy that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved