Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Baskin Robbins - Baseball Nut Ice Cream

National Ice Cream Day 13


Baskin Robbins Ice Cream is probably the most recognized ice cream parlors in Southern California. What made Baskin Robbins famous was their 31 flavors selection. At anytime you can go into any Baskin Robbins and choose one of their 31 flavors.

Baskin Robbins has seasonal flavors and one my favorites is their Baseball Nut ice cream. It is vanilla ice cream with swirls of sweet raspberry puree and they added  cashew pieces. Its flavor profile is perfect for the summer definitely on the lighter side of the flavor spectrum and is perfect for those warm summer nights where a light tasting ice cream hit the spot. The raspberry swirl has a little acidity and sweetness to break up the vanilla ice cream and then bits of crunchy cashews add a hint of nuttiness.

If you have a favorite Baskin Robbins flavor please let me know in the comments below.

Enjoy your summer the weather is just perfect outside from some ice cream!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I love Baskin and Robbins ice cream. Growing up I use to go with my family on the weekends. My favorite was Butter Pecan. I have to say I have never tried the Baseball Nut before, it sounds delicious and I love cashews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved