Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Apple Crumble A La Mode

National Ice Cream Month - Day 3




We are spending the 4th of July on the Central Coast this year. I was lucky enough to be able to spend my collage years here. Nothing beats the SLO life. I went to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and one of the best places to eat is the Apple Farm Inn. It just a nice comfortable country style restaurant that serves home style food with a great family friendly attitude.

I took my wife to lunch here to day  and after our lunch and in the spirit of National Ice Cream month we ordered an Apple Crumble A La Mode. The Ice Cream on the Apple Crumble was a very nice Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. You just can't really go wrong going a la mode because everything taste better with ice cream.



Comeback tomorrow and see what I post for the 4th of July!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved