Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Year

Happy 2010 everyone. I'm going to be working on the blog more this year and make a lot more ice cream for everyone to view and give comments on. As you can tell I'm already trying to make some changes on the site so that it present my ice cream better.

I'm sorry I have not posted any ice cream lately but they are coming. I've been practicing with my new camera and I've been learning how to compose great food shoots. It a learning a experience and hopefully you will see my progression along the way.

There is alot to look forward to this year and I'm excited to have this medium to share and get feed back from anyone that is interested.

Stay tune...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what new concoctions triple scoop comes up with this year! Great flavors... great photography! Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved