Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Almond Cherry Ice Cream



Cherry season is here...but it will soon be gone. It must have one of the shortest season. I must say cherrries are probably on of my favorite fruits. I found this recipe for Almond Cherry Ice Cream. The ice cream base is vanilla bean custard with a touch of almond extract, the candied cherries were made with fresh bing cherries. I mixed the freshly toasted almonds and candied cherries once the ice cream was firm in the ice cream mixer. This is a great way to enjoy a taste of summer.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Quyen said...

Hi Bao!

Great meeting you at fbf! Let me know when you need a taste tester! Your ice cream looks amazing! Yum! and...where's the the recipe to this bowl of yumminess? I need to put my ice cream maker to use! Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

All photography and written text on all our sites are Copyright of Triple Scoop Desserts ©2007-2018, unless otherwise noted. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without permission. All rights reserved